Upcoming Fitness Events

Upcoming Fitness Events:
Aug. 5-10 -- Beach Week (yes, this counts as a fitness event!)
Sept. 8 -- Zombie Escape (5k mud run)
Nov. 17 -- Color Run Charlotte (5k color extravaganza)

Monday, July 23, 2012

No Jiggle July -- Week 3 (Almost There!)

Happy Monday! I was hoping for an exciting post this week, but I'm afraid there's not much new to report. The frequency of my workouts has remained about the same (averaging every other day), but I do feel a little better about the intentionality of my workouts. I've had some decent cardio blasts this week, and I've also continued working on strength training.

As I start the final week or so of No Jiggle July, I'm curious as to whether my "before" and "after" pictures are going to show any progress. I know that you can only do but so much in a month, but I think it will be interesting to see if there's a noticeable difference. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment