Upcoming Fitness Events

Upcoming Fitness Events:
Aug. 5-10 -- Beach Week (yes, this counts as a fitness event!)
Sept. 8 -- Zombie Escape (5k mud run)
Nov. 17 -- Color Run Charlotte (5k color extravaganza)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Crunch Time

It's crunch time!


As I was getting into my car from the gym last night, it occurred to me that today was the beginning of March...which means my (self-imposed) fitness deadline is quickly approaching. By March 11, I was supposed to have dropped a couple of pounds and reduced my body fat percentage. I haven't taken my measurements lately, so I can't speak for the percentage part, but I know that my weight is not where it's supposed to be (or, at least, where I want it to be).


Given that I'm down to 11 days, I realize that it may be too late to fully meet my weight loss goal, but I'm still going to try to get as close as possible. (I work better under pressure anyways!) Time to recapture my determination and make smart decisions. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment